Communication Works is well known and respected for our high-quality speech, language, social, self-regulation, and occupational therapy services. We are committed to helping our clients communicate and connect, and we understand the benefit and convenience of having services come to you in the natural environment. Whether this is your home, private school, preschool, after-school program, or summer/holiday camp, we offer individual speech and occupational therapy services and consultation to parents, therapists, teachers, and other educators. Collaboration and training are key, and using these natural environments can bring greater carryover into daily activities, routines, and settings to achieve goals.
Offer in-home, preschool, private school, after school programs, and holiday/summer programs.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER
- Direct Services
- Whole-Class Lessons
- Consultation and Collaboration with Families
- Consultation and Collaboration with School Staff
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Social Communication / Pragmatic Language / Social Cognitive
- Receptive and Expressive Language
- Language Disorders
- Articulation and Phonology
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)